Strange knocks, noises or squeaks? There is no such thing as a good noise if it’s a new noise!
Unfortunately, all mechanical parts wear over time and sometimes they fail. When this happens, it is extremely frustrating and can be costly.
At Autocade, we understand that most customers dread visiting a garage for mechanical repair. That’s why we try to make your repair as pain free as possible.
We will only fit high-quality replacement parts, but you don’t have to pay main dealer prices. We use a network of parts suppliers that offer the same quality and durability as branded products but without the steep price tags.
We like to talk you through the process without using any complicated jargon so that you can better appreciate what the problem is and how we will go about solving it.
We cater for any vehicle, whether it’s a car, light commercial vehicle, motorcycle or 4x4. We are experienced in dealing with all makes and models from old to new. And if you have broken down in the local area, we can offer a local recovery service. If your repair work is likely to take some time, don’t panic – we can get you back on the road quickly with a courtesy car!
Our list of mechanical repair services includes, but is not limited to:
Brake & Clutch Repairs
- Clutch & duel mass flywheel
- Front and rear disc brake pad replacement
- Brake cylinder replacement
- Brake master cylinder replacement or reconditioning
- Brake calliper overhaul
- Brake fluid flushing
- Brake adjustment
- Brake pipe replacement
- Brake shoe replacement
- ABS module replacement and diagnosis
Cooling System & Overheating Repairs
- Fan & drive belt replacement
- Thermofan testing and replacement
- Cooling system leakage tests
- Radiator testing and replacement
- Water pump replacement
- Heater hose and heater tap replacing
- Radiator hose thermostat replacing
- Coolant flush and replacement
Engine Work & Tuning
- Timing chains
- Cambelts and water pumps
- Head gasket replacement
Car Electrical Repairs
- Car computer fault scanning and diagnosis
- Starter motor repair or replacement
- Battery charging system test and repair
- Battery testing & replacement
- Alternator replacement
- Wiring repair
- Electric window repairs
- Head light and tail light repair/replacement
- Ignition testing and repair
- Ignition module testing and replacement
Suspension & Steering
- Suspension checks
- Shock absorber replacement
- Ball joints & tie rod end replacement
- Suspension springs replaced or reset
- Wheel alignment
- Front wheel bearing replacement
- Rear axle bearings and seals replaced
Fuel Injection Repairs
- Leaky fuel injector repair and replacement
- Fuel hose replacement
- Fuel pump testing and replacement
- Sensor testing
We are also specialists in the replacement of Cambelts and Timing Chains and the repair of Air Conditioning Systems.
If you have a worrying warning light appear on your dashboard, bring your vehicle to us and let us diagnose the problem.
If it’s breaking, broken or not working well, we can help!
“I have never been to such an honest garage before – service and honesty second to none! Thanks Dave!”David Evans